My trip to Louisville did not disappoint. I got to spend a lot of time with Selena and her kids, whom I will always love. Austin took a nap in my lap, and I still feel like there's nothing sweeter than that. Nothing makes you more maternal than to have a sleeping four-year-old in your arms. I've been close to her kids for a long time, and it was so good to see them. It was also nice to have a chance to catch up with Selena.
Then Bobby and I went to see Up, which was so cute. I even cried at one point, which is typical for me, but still a means by which to determine the movie's credibility. Of course, it was nice to see Bobby.
I can't help looking forward to England. That trip will be the perfect end to an amazing time at WKU. I received an e-mail earlier today containing a link of some helpful information. I'll post it just in case any of you decide to plan a trip to England any time soon. http://www.comeawaywithme.co.uk/LondonAudioGuide
Booga until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment