Monday, March 9, 2009

She was the one he ate the apple for

I am SO sick of school, and I seriously cannot wait until I never have to go there again. I've said this before, and I'll say it again; the entire public school system is a farce. I'm so sick of it. I've cut some parts out for security reasons, but let's just make this clear: Robert Browning is most definitely British. He was born and spent most of his life in a London suburb and as far as anyone knows, never even went to Scotland. God, you are a fraud.

Also at my school there is a fellow student teacher, who insists on making me feel stupid. Let's not mention the fact that I'm obviously his intellectual superior. Here's a tip by the way, being pretentious and all serious and emo doesn't make you smart, okay? Anyway, he always calls me spoiled. And maybe I am spoiled, but I've come to notice that when people call you spoiled, they are usually just trying to put you down because they're jealous. Yes, I have been really lucky. I have been really blessed with grandparents who value education and have the means to provide that for me. This guy actually had the audacity to call my grandma an ENABLER!!!! I was just like "Dude, I'm in college." It's not like I'm doing drugs or whatever. I'm just so frustrated. How is somebody supposed to be financially independent when they're in college. Well, if they don't take out their weight's worth in gold for student loans? And my grandparents didn't want me to have to start out my adult life in debt, and they have the means to make sure this doesn't happen. Is this being spoiled? If it is, I am SO FREAKING GLAD I'm spoiled.

So F y'all.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad i read the first part before you cut some of it...:) Although, I do like Emily Dickinson... a lot.

    I love you too! And, I'm glad I found your booga book under my seat!

    ReplyDelete