Yep, you read that right. It's an Outsiders allusion. I'm feeling a bit pensive today. It's probably due to all of the emotions from last night's Eclipse premiere...
I used to have a friend. We are not friends anymore. Is this the end of the world? Of course not. The problem is that there is so much hate for me in his heart. I have been reflecting on our friendship, and I just can't think of anything that could have deserved those feelings. I've resolved myself to the fact that this particular individual is not a Christian, so he doesn't know how to love or forgive. I'm hesitant to even use the word forgive since I haven't even done anything to him that requres forgiveness.
Anyway, all of that aside, I'm still pretty happy. Tomorrow we are going on a field trip to Kings Island! My bff Whitney is going even though she quit ESLI a few weeks ago. I think it will be a lot of fun. We get to stay in a hotel and go to KI for free! Plus I even get paid for the hours I'll be there! The aforementioned ex friend will be there, too, but I don't care... I wil still have so much fun.
The most important thing I need to discuss is the Eclipse midnight release last night. The movie was awesome!!!!! It's my favorite one so far, and I can't wait to see it again. Rob, Kristen, and Taylor all looked great and did a great job. Also I think this director is really good. During the war, the vampire heads broke off like stones-it created a really cool visual. I went there with my friend Lacey. We always do these things together, and I love that tradition. And seeing Rob on the big screen NEVER gets old!
i saw eclipse today and loved it too! and sad that things are not well w/your former friend :( we need to see each other soon!
ReplyDelete