As the title indicates, I've been having some really special times lately. Last weekend, Bobby and I went to Lexington for Sam's wedding then I spent the night in Louisville and went to church with his family. This weekend Whitney and her bridesmaids went to Louisville for a bachelorette party at the Galt House. After shopping the next day, I left them to hang out with Bobby again and I spent the night and went to church.
It was really nice seeing Bobby twice. I miss him a lot when he's in Wilmington. I hope our Spring Break Orlando plans work out for next year!
It seems like apartment plans will be finalized soon! I hope so! I'm going to Chicago this weekend to take care of some lease stuff. It seems as though everything is coming together beautifully, which is great.
I have just over a month left in Bowling Green, and it is surreal to think that Kentucky won't be my home anymore. This is what I've always wanted, and I'm proud of myself for taking a risk.
yay for risks and changes! but i'm gonna miss you super much :( we're both going through some big things right now! i love you dearest and we definitely need to hang out soon!
ReplyDelete