I enjoy making lists, so here's one for your reading pleasure. Everyone knows I can get a little obsessive at times. By obsessed I mean I think about it in my everyday life and seek out people with whom I cam discuss them. I've been thinking about obsessions of past and present lately due to the upcoming release of the much awaited 3rd book in the Hunger Games trilogy. So without further ado, here are the top ten fictional couples with whom I've been obsessed (in no particular order).
10) Buck and Chloe: Left Behid Series
9) Sookie and Eric: Sookie Stackhouse novels
8) Blair and Nate: Gossip Girl
7) Jim and Pam: The Office
6) Jane and Mr. Rochester: Jane Eyre
5) Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy: Pride and Prejudice
4) Jacob and Renesmee: Twilight
3) Bella and Edward: Twilight
2) Suze and Jesse: the Mediator series
1) Katniss and Peeta: Hunger Games trilogy
love your list! and i love your obsessions :)
ReplyDelete