My head feels like it's under water. Not knowing which way is up or down. Where do I go from here. Always bugging God wondering what's going to happen. It's all for the best. God works for the good of those who He has called according to His purpose. Am I called? I think so. Am I drunk? Maybe. Am I confused? Definitely. I want to know. God tell me, where do I go from here. It's a secret. It's a plan. Trust me. HOW? How, when I can't know? I read the last page first in every book I've ever read. I want to read my last page. I want to know I'm going to be okay. You'll be okay; God's looking out for you. HOW? Eternal life. Salvation. Propitiation. Atonement. I know these things. BUT. Will I have a job? Will I have friends? Will I be okay?
WILL I BE OKAY???
Where do I go from here?
Faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment