This has led me to think about my favorite sounds, and here they are.
5) The sound of Cozy eating: I know this is weird, but when she crunches her hard food, it makes a really nice sound that I like.
4) Instrumental Folk/Bluegrass music: Really helps me focus when reading or doing homework or calm down after a busy day.
3) The sound of typing: I love being in the computer lab and hearing all the typing at once. Especially when one types really fast. It sounds really nice.
2) Basketballs bouncing on an indoor basketball court: I don't know if it takes me back to my childhood when I was a basketball star at basketball camp at Memorial Gym (LOL NOT!) when my grandpa still had hope of carrying on his basketball tradition, but I love that sound. This may be why I like High School Musical.
1) Thunderstorms: very typical, but I always find myself hoping for one. Unless, of course, I have to be outside. That sucks.
i like your list :) one of my favorite sounds is Butch snoring ;)
ReplyDelete